Wednesday, January 4, 2012

IPhone - New tool for the new year!

I finally decided to break down and get a cell phone this year. I did a lot of research and decided to get the new iPhone4Gs. Let me tell you that it is one of the best tools available for the Internet marketer. I looked at the Kindle Fire and was almost going to get that and since I was familiar with the iPod touch I decided to look at the iPhone. The things I liked was the Sari voice interface. I discovered that there is a Dragon Dictation app on the iPod and it worked great! Now I have voice to text input for article writing! Plus having voice commands is so cool.

I have discovered several apps that allow me to work on this blog site with no laptop anywhere I want. Plus the different apps for travel will come in handy. I plan to type more articles on how I use this versatile phone for my article marketing. If you are doing the same I love to hear about it! Drop me a line I'm open for ideas!

Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment